Maple Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
Tasty maple sausage and biscuit snack-size mini breakfast sandwiches make the perfect sweet and savory snack.
Always follow heating instructions. Keep frozen until ready to use. May be refrigerated overnight to thaw. Do not refrigerate longer than 7 days. Microwave heating instructions directions were developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Ovens vary, heat times may need to be adjusted.
From Frozen: 1. Remove from wrapper. Wrap in paper towel.
2. Microwave on HIGH: 2 sandwiches: 45-55 seconds or until hot. 1 sandwich: 30-35 seconds or until hot. (For compact or microwave ovens lower than 800 watts, add 5-10 seconds, if needed.)
3. Let stand in microwave 1 minute before serving.
From Refrigerated: 1. Thaw sandwiches completely.
2. Remove from wrapper. Wrap in paper towel.
3. Microwave on HIGH for: 2 sandwiches: 25-35 seconds or until hot. 1 sandwich: 20-25 seconds or until hot. (For compact or microwave ovens lower than 800 watts, add 5-10 seconds, if needed.)
4. Let stand in microwave 1 minute before serving.
2. Remove wrapper. Wrap in foil.
3. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350˚F for 15-20 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size 1 package (96g)
- Servings Per Container 5
- Calories 380 Calories From Fat 250
- Total Fat 26g 43%
- Saturated Fat 11g 55%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 670mg 28%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 10% Iron 8%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.