Maple Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
Always follow heating instructions. Keep frozen until ready to use. May be refrigerated overnight to thaw. Do not refrigerate longer than 7 days. Microwave heating instructions directions were developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Ovens vary, heat times may need to be adjusted.
From Frozen: 1. Remove from wrapper. Wrap in paper towel.
2. Microwave on HIGH: 2 sandwiches: 45-55 seconds or until hot. 1 sandwich: 30-35 seconds or until hot. (For compact or microwave ovens lower than 800 watts, add 5-10 seconds, if needed.)
3. Let stand in microwave 1 minute before serving.
From Refrigerated: 1. Thaw sandwiches completely.
2. Remove from wrapper. Wrap in paper towel.
3. Microwave on HIGH for: 2 sandwiches: 25-35 seconds or until hot. 1 sandwich: 20-25 seconds or until hot. (For compact or microwave ovens lower than 800 watts, add 5-10 seconds, if needed.)
4. Let stand in microwave 1 minute before serving.
2. Remove wrapper. Wrap in foil.
3. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350˚F for 15-20 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size 1 package (96g)
- Servings Per Container 5
- Calories 380 Calories From Fat 250
- Total Fat 26g 43%
- Saturated Fat 11g 55%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 670mg 28%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 8g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 10% Iron 8%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.