Delights Bacon and Spinach Frittatas
2. Microwave on HIGH as follows: If you don’t know the wattage of your microwave, start with 1100 watts and add time if needed.
3. Let stand 1 minute, before serving.
Microwave Wattage: 1100 watts
Heat Time: 1 Frittata (50-60 sec)
Heat Time: 2 Frittatas (1 min 40 sec - 1 min 50 sec)
Microwave Wattage: 700 watts
Heat Time: 1 Frittata (60-80 sec)
Heat Time: 2 Frittatas (2 min - 2 min 20 sec)
CAUTION PRODUCT WILL BE HOT. ENJOY!
- Remove frittata(s) from wrapper and place on a baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size 2 Pieces (113g)
- Servings Per Container 3
- Calories 270 Calories From Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 235mg 78%
- Sodium 750mg 31%
- Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 14g
- Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 20% Iron 8%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
(Cured With: Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Soybean Oil,
Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Citrus Fiber, Salt, Soy
Lecithin (Release Agent). Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy