Sausage Simple Scrambles
Enjoy a fresh made breakfast with 22g of protein, and made with two real eggs, cheese, and sausage that is ready in seconds.
- Remove film completely from cup and remove contents; pour eggs into cup.
- Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds. CAUTION CUP AND EGGS WILL BE HOT.
- Stir in contents of pouch. Microwave for an additional 30-40 seconds until eggs are cooked.
Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
CAUTION CUP AND EGGS WILL BE HOT. Enjoy!
- Serving Size 1 Package (151g)
- Servings Per Container 1
- Calories 300 Calories From Fat 220
- Total Fat 24g 37%
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 560mg 187%
- Sodium 705mg 30%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 22g
- Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 15% Iron 15%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
Liquid Whole Egg: Whole Eggs, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Fully Cooked Pork Sausage: Pork, Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate), Water, Contains 2% Or Less: Potassium Lactate, Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Diacetate, Beef Fat, Pasteurized Process Colored Cheddar Cheese: Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Vegetable Color (Annatto And Paprika Extract Blend), Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Potassium Sorbate And Natamycin (Preservatives). Contains: Eggs, Milk.