Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties
Celebrate the day and the delightful taste of fully cooked turkey sausage patties, ready in seconds.
Always follow heating instructions. Do not refrigerate longer than expiration date on package. May be frozen until ready to use. For best results heat from refrigerated. *Instructions were developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; heat times may need to be adjusted.
- Remove 2 patties from plastic pouch.
- Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH: Refrigerated: 35-40 seconds or until hot. Frozen: 65-70 seconds or until hot.
- Remove desired amount of patties from plastic pouch.
- Place in a cold non-stick skillet.
- Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
- Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. Refrigerated: 6-7 minutes or until hot. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot.
Caution! Product will be hot! Remove and uncover with caution! Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
- Serving Size 2 Patties (68g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 100 Calories From Fat 60
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 70mg 23%
- Sodium 420mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 11g
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 6%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
TURKEY, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: POTASSIUM LACTATE, SALT, SPICES, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DEXTROSE, SUGAR, SODIUM PROPIONATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, BHT, CITRIC ACID, CARAMEL COLOR.