Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties
Celebrate the day and the delightful taste of a fully-cooked breakfast ready in minutes with frozen turkey sausage patties. This quick and easy fix will help you get on with your day because breakfast is now ready when you are.
Always follow heating instructions. Do not refrigerate longer than expiration date on package. May be frozen until ready to use. For best results heat from refrigerated. *Instructions were developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; heat times may need to be adjusted.
- Remove 2 patties from plastic pouch.
- Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH: Refrigerated: 35-40 seconds or until hot. Frozen: 65-70 seconds or until hot.
- Remove desired amount of patties from plastic pouch.
- Place in a cold non-stick skillet.
- Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
- Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. Refrigerated: 6-7 minutes or until hot. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot.
Caution! Product will be hot! Remove and uncover with caution! Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
TURKEY, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: POTASSIUM LACTATE, SALT, SPICES, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DEXTROSE, SUGAR, SODIUM PROPIONATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, BHT, CITRIC ACID, CARAMEL COLOR.