Fully Cooked Maple Pork Sausage Patties
1. Remove 2 patties from plastic pouch.
2. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
3. Microwave on HIGH: Refrigerated: 35-40 seconds or until hot. Frozen: 65-70 seconds or until hot.
2. Place in a cold non-stick skillet.
3. Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
4. Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. Refrigerated: 6-7 minutes or until hot. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size 2 Patties (68g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 290 Calories From Fat 240
- Total Fat 27g 42%
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 50mg 17%
- Sodium 640mg 27%
- Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 7g 13%
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 2%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.