Premium Pork Regular Sausage
Wake up to sunshine and sausage. Savor the down-home taste of fresh pork sausage with our special blend of seasonings.
- Slice sausage roll into ½-inch patties at indicated marks. (For easier slicing, place sausage in freezer for 10-15 minutes before slicing.)
- Place patties in a cold skillet. Cook over MEDIUM heat for 14-16 minutes, turning sausage frequently for even browning, or until center of sausage patty reaches 160°F and is no longer pink.
For food safety and quality purposes, this product must be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F prior to eating. Due to differences in cooking equipment, cook times may require adjustment.
- Serving Size 2 oz. Cooked Portion (56g)
- Servings Per Container about 6
- Calories 180 Calories From Fat 130
- Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 5g 26%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 45mg 14%
- Sodium 420mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 10g %
- Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 2%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
PORK, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN SYRUP, SALT, SPICES, SUGAR, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, FLAVORINGS.