Fully Cooked Hickory Smoked Bacon
Seems too easy to be this delicious. Hickory smoked and fully cooked for a tasty start to a great day.
Always follow heating instructions. Due to differences in appliances, heating times may vary.
The following instructions are based on an 1100-watt microwave. Microwave Instructions: *Do Not Microwave in Plastic Pouch
- Place 3 slices of bacon on microwaveable paper towel or plate.
- Microwave on FULL power: 3 Slices: 20 seconds, 6 Slices: 30 seconds. For crispier slices, heat a few seconds longer.
- Remove bacon from parchment; discard parchment paper.
- Preheat skillet on MEDIUM heat.
- Place bacon slices on skillet, cook 3 or 6 slices for 45 seconds or until desired crispness. Refrigerate after opening the inner package. (Do not turn bacon during heating.)
Caution: Product will be hot. Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
- Serving Size 4 Slices (4g)
- Servings Per Container About 4
- Calories 90 Calories From Fat 70
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 3g 14%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 20mg 6%
- Sodium 310mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0% Iron 0%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
BACON (CURED WITH: WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SMOKE FLAVORING, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE).