Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon
Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon—ready in seconds and delicious to boot. Bacon so savory, your family will keep coming back for more.
Always follow heating instructions. Due to differences in appliances, heating times may vary.
The following instructions are based on an 1100-watt microwave. Microwave Instructions: *Do Not Microwave in Plastic Pouch
- Place 3 slices of bacon on microwaveable paper towel or plate.
- Microwave on FULL power: 3 Slices: 20 seconds, 6 Slices: 30 seconds. For crispier slices, heat a few seconds longer.
- Remove bacon from parchment; discard parchment paper.
- Preheat skillet on MEDIUM heat.
- Place bacon slices on skillet, cook 3 or 6 slices for 45 seconds or until desired crispness. Refrigerate after opening the inner package. (Do not turn bacon during heating.)
Caution: Product will be hot. Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
- Serving Size 4 Slices (4g)
- Servings Per Container About 4
- Calories 90 Calories From Fat 70
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 3g 14%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 20mg 6%
- Sodium 310mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0% Iron 0%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
BACON - (CURED WITH: WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SMOKE FLAVORING, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE).