Cornbread Stuffing Muffins
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean Premium Sage Sausage Roll
- 2 large stalks celery, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 boxes (8.5 ounces each) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup Greek style yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease 18 muffin cups or use foil liners.
- Cook sausage, onion and celery in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain and set aside.
- Beat eggs, chicken broth and yogurt in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Add muffin mixes, stir just until moistened. Stir in sausage, sage and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon info prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
18 servings (1 muffin each)