Easy Sausage Party Dip
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:2-3 minutes
- 1 cup Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup salsa
- Tortilla chips or crackers
- Combine sausage, cream cheese, Mexican cheese and salsa in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes stirring every minute until cheese is melted and dip is smooth and creamy.
- Serve with chips and or crackers.
To heat on stovetop: Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan. Cook and stir over MEDIUM heat until cheese is melted and dip is smooth and creamy. Also may be held in small crock pot on LOW setting for 2 hours.)
2½ cups (about 36 servings 2 tablespoons each)