Easy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Burrito
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- ½ cup Jimmy Dean® Hot & Spicy Sausage Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green bell pepper and onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Sour cream and avocado slices for serving (optional)
- Cook and stir sausage, green pepper and onion in medium nonstick skillet over MEDIUM heat 5-6 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly heated and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add eggs; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until set.
- Spoon half of the egg mixture down center of each tortilla; top with half each of the cheese and salsa. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up.
- Serve with sour cream and avocado, if desired.
Refer to package directions for how to warm tortillas.)
2 servings (1 burrito each)