Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 12 Jimmy Dean® Original Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Patties (½ of 30-ounce pkg.), coarsely chopped
- ½ cup each chopped red and green bell pepper
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salsa for serving (optional)
- Cook sausage and bell peppers in large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM heat 5-6 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Melt butter in same skillet over MEDIUM-LOW heat. Add eggs; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or just until set. Stir in sausage mixture; cook 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat.
- Top each tortilla with about ½ cup egg mixture, ½ cup cheese and 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
Substitute 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage for the chopped sausage patties.)
12 servings (1 taco each))