Laura's Sunday Sausage Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 3 hours
- 1 package Jimmy Dean® Premium Italian Pork Roll Sausage
- ½ package Jimmy Dean ® Premium Hot Flavor Pork Roll
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 14.5-ounce cans petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 ounces chopped jalapeños
- Corn or Tortilla chips
- Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Spoon mixture into a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cook on low setting 2 to 3 hours or until hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
This recipe was created in partnership with Jimmy Dean brand for the Family Table program.