Garden Sausage Dip
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:40 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- ⅔ cup (about 3 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli or spinach, thawed, drained
- Baked pita chips or toasted French bread slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Place in large bowl.
- Add cream cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and milk; mix well.
- Stir in broccoli; spoon into lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with chips.
5¼ cups or 42 servings (2 tablespoons each))