Buffalo Sausage Cheese Dip
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:5 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Louisiana brand hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- ½ cup (2 ounces) blue cheese crumbles
- Baked pita chips or celery sticks for dipping
- Heat and stir sausage crumbles in a large skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until hot. Add cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce.
- Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in blue cheese and celery; heat 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spoon into serving dish or chafing dish.
- Serve with chips and celery sticks.
6 servings (about 2 tablespoons each)