Fully Cooked Maple Turkey Sausage Patties
1. Remove 2 patties from plastic pouch.
2. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
3. Microwaves on HIGH. Frozen: 65-70 seconds or until hot. Refrigerated: 35-40 seconds or until hot.
2. Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
3. Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
- Serving Size 2 Patties (68g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 120 Calories From Fat 70
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 40mg 13%
- Sodium 400mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 11g 20%
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2%
- Calcium 2% Iron 6%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.