Fully Cooked Maple Turkey Sausage Patties
1. Remove 2 patties from plastic pouch.
2. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
3. Microwaves on HIGH. Frozen: 65-70 seconds or until hot. Refrigerated: 35-40 seconds or until hot.
2. Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
3. Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
- Serving Size 2 Patties (68g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 100 Calories From Fat 60
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 70mg 23%
- Sodium 420mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 11g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 6%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.