Fully Cooked Maple Pork Sausage Links
1. Remove 3 links from plastic pouch.
2. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
3. Microwave on HIGH: Refrigerated: 35-40 seconds or until hot. Frozen: 60-65 seconds or until hot.
2. Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
3. Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
4. Heat links turning occasionally for even browning. Refrigerated: 8-10 minutes or until hot. Frozen: 10-12 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size 3 Cooked Links (68g)
- Servings Per Container 4
- Calories 280 Calories From Fat 230
- Total Fat 26g 40%
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 50mg 17%
- Sodium 710mg 30%
- Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 9g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 2%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.