All Natural Pork Patties
Fully cooked and ready to eat, these all-natural pork sausage patties are full of flavor, with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. They’re the perfect all-natural way to start your morning right.
Always follow heating instructions. Keep frozen until ready to use. May be refrigerated overnight to thaw. Do not refrigerate longer than 3 days.
Instructions were developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; heat times may need to be adjusted.
Remove 2 patties from package. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with paper towel.
From Frozen: Microwave on HIGH 55-65 SECONDS or until hot.
From Refrigerated: Microwave on HIGH 35-45 SECONDS or until hot.
1. Remove desired amount of patties from package.
2. Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
3. Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover. Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning.
From Refrigerated: 6-8 minutes or until hot.
From Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size 2 patties (70g)
- Servings Per Container 3
- Calories 320 Calories From Fat 270
- Total Fat 31g 48%
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 60mg 20%
- Sodium 510mg 21%
- Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 9g 18%
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 4% Iron 4%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.