Heat 'N Serve Turkey Sausage Patties
1. Remove 2 patties from bag.
2. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
3. Microwave on HIGH: Frozen: 60-65 seconds or until hot. Refrigerated: 50-55 seconds or until hot.
2. Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
3. Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
4. Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot. Refrigerated: 6-8 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size 2 patties (52g)
- Servings Per Container about 13
- Calories 120 Calories From Fat 70
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg 3%
- Sodium 360mg 15%
- Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 10g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 8%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.