Heat 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties
1. Remove 2 patties from bag.
2. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
3. Microwave on HIGH: Frozen: 60-65 seconds or until hot. Refrigerated: 50-55 seconds or until hot.
2. Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
3. Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
4. Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot. Refrigerated: 6-8 minutes or until hot.
Caution! Product will be hot! Remove and uncover with caution! Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
- Serving Size 2 patties (52g)
- Servings Per Container about 13
- Calories 200 Calories From Fat 160
- Total Fat 17g 26%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 40mg 13%
- Sodium 560mg 23%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 8g %
- Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 6% Iron 4%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.