Loaded Potato Breakfast Bowl
It’s everything you’d want on a baked potato, packed into a premium breakfast bowl. Bacon, chives, specialty cheeses, real eggs and sausage combine to give you 23g of protein.
- Remove from carton; puncture film.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Remove film and stir. Microwave for 2 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Let stand 1 minute before serving. Enjoy! Caution: Product will be hot. Single use bowl.
- Serving Size 1 Bowl (0g)
- Servings Per Container
- Calories 430 Calories From Fat 260
- Total Fat 28g 43%
- Saturated Fat 12g 60%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 225mg 225%
- Sodium 1580mg 66%
- Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 23g 23%
- Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 25%
- Calcium 30% Iron 10%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
Seasoned Red Potatoes (Red Potatoes, Salt, Spice, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Contains 2% Or
Less: Canola Oil, Olive Oil), Precooked Scrambled Eggs [Whole Eggs, Skim Milk, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan
Gum, Liquid Pepper Extract, Salt, Citric Acid, Artificial Butter Flavor (Soybean Oil, Butter, Lipolyzed Butter Fat, Flavors And
Artificial Flavors)], White Three Cheese Sauce [Water, Skim Milk, Cream, Cheddar/Parmesan/Mozzarella Cheeses (Pasteurized
Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium
Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Spice], Cooked Pork Sausage Crumble [Pork, Water, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Sugar, Spices,
Natural Flavor (With Maltodextrin, Succinic Acid), Sodium Phosphates, Caramel Color], Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk,
Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color, Potato Starch And Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A
Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Water, Bacon [(Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium
Nitrite), Smoke Flavoring], Chives. Contains: Eggs, Milk