Sausage Sliders with Cran-Apple Slaw
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 cup shredded cabbage or coleslaw blend
- ½ cup chopped apple
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot Roll Sausage
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 8 large dinner rolls, split, or slider buns
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (optional)
- Combine ingredients.
- Cut sausage roll into 8 slices; shape each slice into small ½-inch-thick patty.
- Cook in large skillet over MEDIUM heat 12-14 minutes or until done (160°F), topping with cheese for the last 2 minutes.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with mustard, if desired. Fill with sausage patties and slaw.
8 servings (1 sandwich each)