Sausage Corn Chili
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot or Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1½ cups water
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (15¼ ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- ⅔ cup picante sauce or salsa
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook sausage, onion and chili powder in large saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to pan.
- Stir in water, beans, corn, tomato sauce and picante sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into bowls. Add toppings, if desired.
Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles)
6 servings (about 1 cup each)