Italian Style Artichoke, Tomato and Sausage Salad
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 2 cups uncooked gemelli pasta
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 can (14 ounces) halved artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain sausage; return to skillet. Stir in wine and vinegar; cook 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture in skillet with artichokes, tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Spoon into bowl.
- Add Parmesan cheese; mix lightly.
Prepare using rotini or bow-tie (farfalle) pasta.)
Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hot Pork Sausage Roll.)
4 servings (about 2 cups each)