4 Ingredient Turkey Chili
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Chili Beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) recipe ready tomatoes for chili, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream (optional)
- Combine sausage, chili beans, tomatoes and chili powder in a large saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Ladle into bowls. Add toppings, if desired.
4 servings (about 1 cup each)