Pull-Apart Biscuit Sliders
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 can (12 ounces) refrigerated junior biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 package Jimmy Dean Premium Maple Roll Sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs
- 1-1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place biscuits with sides touching on a large baking sheet or 13x9-inch baking pan and back according to package directions.
- Cut sausage into 10 sausage patties and shape into 1/2-inch rolls. Cook over medium heat until cooked thoroughly at 160 degrees F for 12-14 minutes turning frequently for even browning.
- Beat eggs with a wire whisk in a medium bowl until blended. Melt butter in a large skillet; add to skillet; cook over medium-low heat 5-6 minutes or until eggs are set and still moist, stirring occasionally.
- Split biscuits and top each bottom half with eggs, sausage patty and cheese. Add back tops and bake for 5 minutes or until warmed and cheese is melted.