Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Prep Time:20 Minutes
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 12 medium Portobello mushroom caps (4-inch diameter)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine sausage, 1 cup shredded cheese, ricotta cheese, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Brush tops of mushroom caps with oil; place, top-sides down, in shallow baking pan. Top with sausage mixture. Drizzle with vinegar, if desired. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles)
To rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes, place tomatoes in small bowl; cover with warm water. Let stand 5 minutes; drain. Pat dry with paper towels.)
12 servings (1 stuffed mushroom each))