Sausage n’ Bean Burritos
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
- ¾ cup refried beans, warmed
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped
- Optional Toppings
- Sour cream
- Combine sausage and salsa in large skillet; bring to a boil over MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
- Stir in rice. Reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW; cover. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Spread beans down centers of tortillas; top with sausage mixture, cheese, lettuce, cilantro and tomato. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll up.
- Add toppings, if desired.
6 servings (1 burrito each)