Sausage Feta Pinwheels
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls or refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- ½ cup Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles
- ½ cup tomato basil or plain crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll crescent dough into 4 rectangles or cut into 4 rectangles. Place on lightly floured surface. Firmly press perforations to seal if using crescent rolls. Press or roll each to form 8x5-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle each roll with about 2 tablespoons each sausage crumbles and feta cheese. Starting at short side; roll up to form 4 rolls, sealing long edges. Cut each roll into 5 slices using a serrated knife.
- Place spirals cut side up on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets and serve warm.
For easier slicing wrap rolls tightly in plastic wrap and place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.)
10 servings (2 pinwheels each)