Meat Lover’s Stromboli
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- ½ cup spaghetti sauce
- ½ pkg. pepperoni slices (1.5 ounces)
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll dough on lightly floured surface into 17x12-inch rectangle. Spread sauce to within 1 inch of edges; top with pepperoni, sausage and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold lengthwise in thirds, slightly overlapping edges in center. Tuck short sides of dough under loaf; pinch all edges together to seal. Place, seam-side down, on large baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Make small cuts in top of dough to vent. Brush with oil; sprinkle with oregano and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices to serve.
8 servings (1 slice each)