Jenny's Cheesy Stuffed Sausage Pasta Bake
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 package Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 pound rigatoni or penne pasta
- 1 24-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta and remove from heat 1 minute before suggested cook time; drain and set aside.
- Cook and stir sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Drain and return to skillet. Stir in sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and cooked pasta. Layer half of pasta mixture in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix ricotta and 1 cup of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Spread over pasta. Top with remaining pasta and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
This recipe was created in partnership with Jimmy Dean brand for the Family Table program.