Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Italian or Regular Roll Sausage
- ⅓ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix ingredients just until blended.
- Shape into 30 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in 2 lightly greased shallow baking pans.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until done (160°F).
- Serve with toothpicks.
It is easiest to mix the ingredients using your hands. Mix just until the dry ingredients are fully incorporated.)
Bake meatballs as directed. Meanwhile, heat your favorite spaghetti sauce in large saucepan. Stir meatballs into sauce. Serve over hot cooked pasta.)
6 servings (5 meatballs each))