Hot Style Sausage Lasagna
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:45 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot Roll Sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce.
- Mix cheeses, milk, eggs and seasonings until well blended.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles, ⅓ of the ricotta mixture and ¼ of the meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining noodles and meat sauce.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
12 servings (1 square each)