Turkey Sausage Egg Cups
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1½ cups Jimmy Dean® Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 6 slices white bread
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush muffin cups with melted butter.
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl; stir in sausage and cheese.
- Cut a slit in the corner of each slice of bread from the middle of the slice to the edge and lightly press into muffin cup. Overlapping the pieces where you cut the slit so it fits into the cup without tearing. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Pour sausage egg mixture carefully into muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are set and bread is golden brown. Remove from muffin tins to serve.
6 servings (1 muffin each))