Savory Sausage Cornbread Muffins
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 pkgs. (8.5 ounces each) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly grease 24 muffin cups or use foil liners.
- Cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Add muffin mixes; stir just until moistened. Stir in sausage and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup ¾ full.
- Bake 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot or Sage Roll Sausage.)
Muffin mixes come in a variety of sizes. If using a different-size mix to prepare these flavorful muffins, adjust the milk and egg measures if necessary to use what is directed on package.)
24 servings (1 muffin each)