Sausage Veggie Casserole
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:45 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 frozen hash brown patties, thawed
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup diced seeded tomato
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Place hash browns in 13x9-inch baking pan; cover with layers of sausage mixture, broccoli, tomato and cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
One package of 9.6 oz. fully cooked Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles may be substituted for one 16 oz. roll of fresh breakfast sausage in most dishes.)
12 servings (1 square each)