Sausage Spinach Omelet Roll
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:40 minutes
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 4 cups packed spinach leaves
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Spray a 15x10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line with a piece of parchment or wax paper. Spray paper with additional cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk, flour, green onion, salt and pepper into large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Carefully pour into pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Cook sausage and mushrooms in a large skillet over MEDIUM heat for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in spinach: cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Loosen eggs from sides of pan and carefully invert onto another piece of parchment or waxed paper. Top with sausage mixture and ¾ cup cheese. Roll-up.
- Place on back on baking pan. Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices.
6 servings (1 slice each)