Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half or milk
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- Suggested toppings Sour cream, chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place sausage in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; top with onions and cheese.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half and baking mix with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 12 squares. Add toppings.
12 servings (1 square each)