Sausage and Egg Breakfast Cups
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 cup Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 pkg. (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook and stir sausage and eggs in a large skillet over MEDIUM heat until eggs are scrambled and set.
- Flatten each biscuit and place into a greased muffin tin covering bottom and sides forming a cup.
- Spoon sausage and egg mixture evenly into cups. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges of biscuit are golden brown. Serve immediately.
10 servings (1 cup each)