Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 eggs ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook sausage and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; drain.
- Beat eggs, salt and black pepper in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to skillet; cook 2-3 minutes or just until set, stirring occasionally.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles; press onto bottom and up side of 12-inch pizza pan to form crust, firmly pressing seams together to seal. Top with sausage mixture, potatoes, eggs and cheeses.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Substitute 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hot Pork Sausage Roll for Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll.)
8 servings (1 wedge each))