Sausage & Egg Tostada
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 6 tostada shells, warmed in oven
- 6 cooked eggs, such as fried, over easy or scrambled
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Place tostada shells on serving plates. Top with sausage mixture, eggs, cheese, salsa and cilantro.
Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot Roll Sausage or 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles.)
6 servings (1 tostada each)