Sausage and Egg Burrito Bar
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot Roll Sausage
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped avocado
- Sour cream
- Cook sausage, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in a large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage mixture to skillet.
- Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to skillet; cook over MEDIUM heat 5-6 minutes or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream cheese; heat until melted. Keep warm in electric skillet or slow cooker.
- Place assorted toppings in small bowls.
- Build your own burritos: Spoon sausage mixture down centers of tortillas; top with favorite topping. Fold in opposite sides for each tortilla, and then roll up burrito style.
- Serve immediately.
To warm tortillas in the microwave, cover microwaveable plate with a damp paper towel. Stack tortillas on plate, layering additional dampened paper towel between each tortilla layer. Cover with additional dampened paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until heated through.)
To warm tortillas in the oven, wrap tortillas in foil. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 15-20 minus or until heated through.)
8 servings (1 burrito each)