Sausage and Apple Crepes
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium tart baking apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- ½ pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage (8 ounces), cooked, crumbled, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 6 ready-to-serve crepes (9 inch)
- Melt butter in large skillet over MEDIUM heat. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Add apples; stir. Cook 5-7 minutes or until apples are slightly softened and sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in sausage.
- Mix cream cheese and 1 tablespoon powdered sugar until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture down centers of crepes; top with apples. Roll up. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon powdered sugar. Serve warm.
6 servings (1 crepe each)