Oven-Baked Egg Ramekins
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Maple Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat eggs and cream in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 6 lightly greased 1-cup ramekins; place in 13x9-inch baking pan. Add 2 cups water to baking pan; carefully place in oven.
- Bake 20 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center.
Shirred Egg Casserole: Mix ingredients as directed; pour into 1½-quart casserole. Place in shallow baking pan. Add 2 cups water to baking pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center.)
To try a different variation, prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular or Hot Roll Sausage.)
6 servings (1 egg ramekin each)