Easy Southwest Sausage Strata
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
- 4 Corn Tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hot & Spicy Sausage Crumbles
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Cup (4 ounces) shredding Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Chopped tomato and green onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Arrange tortillas on the bottom of a greased 8 or 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk and cumin in medium bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Stir in ½ cup cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over corn tortillas.
- Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with remaining ½ cut cheese. Bake until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 4 squares to serve. Top with tomato and green onion, if desired.
4 servings (1 square each)