Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:3 minutes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- Salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons canned refried black beans, warmed
- 1 whole wheat flour tortilla (10 inch), warmed
- 2 ounces Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Reduced Fat Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained (¼ cup)
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Beat eggs in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended; pour into nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook on MEDIUM heat 2-3 minutes or until set, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread beans down center of tortilla; top with eggs, sausage, cheese and salsa. Fold in opposite sides of tortilla; roll up.
- Add toppings.
Suggested Toppings: Shredded lettuce, chopped avocado, reduced-fat sour cream)
Substitute ¼ cup Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles for the cooked and crumbled Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Reduced Fat Roll Sausage.)
1 serving (1 burrito)