Sausage and Zucchini Frittata
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup Jimmy Dean® Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs and basil in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Cook and stir sausage, zucchini and mushrooms in large ovenproof skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add eggs. (Do not stir.)
- Bake 22-27 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven; top with tomato and cheese. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
4 servings (1 wedge each)