Prep Time:25 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot Roll Sausage
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup prepared ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped ripe olives
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to skillet. Add cheese, dressing, red pepper and olives; mix just until blended.
- Line each of 36 mini muffin pan cups with 1 wonton wrapper, leaving center open for filling. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes.
- Fill cups with sausage mixture; bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is thoroughly heated.
36 servings (1 appetizer each)