Sausage Lover’s Dip
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped Chips or crackers for serving
- Cook sausage in large saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage to pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients except chips; mix well. Cook over MEDIUM heat 4-5 minutes or until cheeses are melted and dip is thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Serve with chips.
Substitute 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll for 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hot Pork Sausage Roll.)
Prepare dip as directed. Serve in small slow cooker to keep warm while serving.)
5 ¼ cups or 42 servings (2 Tbsp. each))