Sausage Bread Bowl
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:50 minutes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 lb. round bread loaf
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Combine sausage, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and green chilies in a large bowl until well blended.
- Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center, leaving 1-inch-thick shell. Cut removed bread into bite-sized pieces. Spoon sausage mixture into bread bowl.
- Place bread bowl on baking sheet. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until hot. Serve with bread and crackers, if desired.
32 servings (about 2 tablespoons each)